Internship Reference: CDBS35
At this mobile game development company most of the staff are games industry veterans, working on games such as Little Empire, Call of Duty, NBA2K and Final Fantasy. Whilst others have worked on indie games such as the BAFTA nominated game Bear go home.
Armor Blade is this organisations first game that merges established genres such as Strategy and Role Playing, while having innovative mechanics and creative concepts.
Built on a mission to continually provide independent innovation, they seek to provide the mobile game community with interesting and high-quality products.
There first mobile game was released back in January 2014 – a strategic, role-play battle epic, that aims to connect users worldwide through a revolutionary adventure mode.
Mobile Game Operation Assistant
As a Mobile Game Operation Assistant you’ll be taking charge in operating fascinating games in global mobile games market. If you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment and the opportunity to work closely with the biggest names of mobile entertainment space, you will love it here! Let people around the world play our game and have fun!
Duties will include:
- Design and polish the game stories.
- Build good relationships with global media channels. Publish PR articles worldwide.
- Participate in the customer service work. Interact with players worldwide using mail, SMS, etc, to improve the players satisfaction.
- Participate in game operation work. Design and execute promotional activities.
- Native English Speakers. US, CA and AU citizens are preferred
- Currently studying for a bachelor’s degree or above
- Digital game players and lovers
- Have the desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards successful international sales career
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently and efficiently without close supervision
- Be fascinated with technology, marketing or both
- The ability to speak German, French, Portuguese and Japanese is helpful
- Has basic Chinese communication skills, can generally use Chinese to communicate with people. It would be better to have the ability od reading and writing in Chinese
- Enjoy playing game, have a lot of game experience
Internship Reference: CDBS52
This Company is a manufacturer of Membrane Gas Storage Facilities. Founded in 1982 they have a branch company in Chengdu, and now design, manufacture and sell membrane products and complete projects across the region. They are one of the pioneer manufacturers of membrane bio-gas storage tanks in China, conduct independent research and improve auxiliary products, whilst simultaneously enjoy a large, loyal customer base. Within a few years, their business has already successfully expanded to many different Asian and European countries and exceeded the international industry level.
Number of Staff: 55
Marketing and Sales internship
- Work within the marketing department to complete company tasks and reach objectives
- Assist with product advertisement for the Company
- Make recommendations relating to marketing development planning
- Contribute and attend project discussions with customers
- Research and Development
- Sales or Marketing related study program
- Ideally suited to students studying product sales or marketing development or advertising,
- Basic knowledge within new energy industry or machinery is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Open minded and outgoing
This international trading company specializes in the direct import and sale of small and medium sized winery products. The company sells its products to private and corporate customers as well as retailers such as restaurants, hotels and supermarkets. They mainly use e-commerce platforms, mobile platforms and live events e.g. wine tasting, sponsoring of corporate events, and promotions to market their products to potential clients. The Food and Wine department currently encompasses of 2 full time staff members and 3 part time staff members.
Sales & Marketing Intern (Winter)
- Identify and research the target market
- Contact potential customers and introduce them to the company’s products
- Research corporate institutions such as eco parks, local business associations, chamber of commerce, etc. in order to set up sponsorship or/and wine related activities
- Update and upload content to the website
- Develop new marketing campaigns to increase website traffic
- Major in marketing, sales or trade preferred
- Good English (oral and written), German is a plus
- Relevant computer skills with experience in social media marketing
- Good communications skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- Ability to think outside of the box
- This position is only available October – March
Internship Reference: CDBS57
This company is a leading innovative, reputable branded Company in China since 2009. They are a highly focused research and development company, which is creating a diverse range of entertainment products and unique creations within the animatronic dinosaur, dinosaur costume, and other simulation products industry. The business has now also diversified into custom cosplay costumes which are very popular.
Marketing and Sales Internship
- Contribute to the sales process and sell products through market research, various channels and our own resources.
- Market research report for the company
- Language practice with our team as well as cultural lessons for our staff
- Promotion of our company and products overseas
- Website design and maintenance if skilled in this area.
- Fluent English and a little Chinese is beneficial
- Willing to learn Photoshop and contribute to design work
- Russian , Spanish , German is a plus
- Have an interest in our products, work well with a mixed cultural team
- Like sales and be and excellent communicator with overseas clients
- Any web design and SEO skills will be a plus
Internship Reference: ZHBS65
This company is a main supplier to World Class Retailers within the DIY and Furniture industry in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand. With its own designs and patents, it is a ISO 9001, ISO14001, SA 8000 and FSC certified company with stringent sourcing and quality assurance systems and has staff present at many locations all over China, Vietnam and Malaysia.
They are offering internships to candidates who wish to gain experience of international business mainly in the furniture industry. The successful candidates will work with the marketing and sales team and be in charge of a small project with supervision.
- Managing own sales project
- Understanding materials/ sourcing
- Client relationship Management
- Find and contact new clients both domestically and abroad / Update client database / Contact existing customers / Call new customers (B2C)
- Prospection and analysis of markets and developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Work to better market products internationally
- Translation of documents
- The following language skills are essentially preferred: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic
- Candidates must be outgoing and feel comfortable to communicate with people from different countries.
- Can learn fast and work independently.
Duration: 12 weeks minimum
Internship Reference: CDBS49
This company is a young and fast-growing company, which was founded in 2014. Now it is located at Tianfu Software Park which rumored to become the new Silicon Valley in Chengdu Hi-Tech Zone.The company developed an interracial social app which is available for iPhone and Android for people seeking friendship, dating, relationship and marriage around the world. Another app they developed has been featured on CNBC, MSN, Yahoo, The New York Times and it is reported by Jimmy Kimmel on ABC.
They are the perfect startup team, in which most of the staff come from one of the best IT company Tencent in China. They were in charge of developing mobile products like WeChat, QQ browser and so on. Here, any creative ideas or dreams could come true.
They provide services ranging from the development of social network service, research and development of new products for others, computer programming, maintenance of computer software and so forth.
Number of Staff: 20
- Translate the company’s product page and software UI
- Write press release, blogs, etc, to let more people know the company and its products
- Look for cooperation opportunities with third-party companies/websites, etc.
- Supporting the marketing strategy of niche social networking App for overseas people
- Assist in communicating with overseas partners and Clients
- Market Research: overseas mobile social market, operations and new/current products
- Offer advice and create advertising plans for overseas cooperation partners
- Manage overseas operation information
- Supervising/maintaining the overseas operation data and management of feedback from overseas players
- Open to all majors. Major related to Marketing & Sales or E-commerce is a plus
- Native English speaker from North America preferred
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Outgoing and sociable
- Passionate working attitude
**Also available for a year long placement. Click here for more info and to apply.
Company Reference Code: (Ref.: ZHBS04)
This export orientated company, established in 1996, is mainly engaged in the design, development, production and sales of SDA (Small Home Appliances) and LED products.
This company is now operating over 20 wholly owned and holding enterprises, with over 15,000 staff and 7 research, development and production bases, respectively in Zhuhai, Wuhu, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Dalian, Yangzhou and Bengbu. It has 765 patents, and is one of outstanding private technology-based enterprises and key hi-tech enterprises under the State Torch Plan in China. Also, the company is one of the world’s leading small appliance manufacturers.
With intensive capital and intelligence investments and the gathering of top experts in the world this company has been devoting itself in core technologies of LED and making strategic arrangements in the LED industry. In the vertical integration of the industry and by means of building competitive edges with technological innovation, scale and cost, it has gradually established a global pattern radiating from the central market with Chinese Mainland as the center and branches in Hong Kong, the United States, Japan and Germany. Their products have won several European design awards and the Retop LED Display has created a new Guinness World Record.
Number of Staff: 2,000
- Assist the manager in foreign trade department to find new clients
- Contact and communicate with costumers
- Make basic market research report for a product in the European country like Germany, France…
- Western culture training for staff
- Translate document for products
- Attend business meeting, join negotiate and introduction of the company/products
- Introduce products in company’s showroom
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong ability of expression
- Major in business, trade, marketing or other literature related Majors
- Excellent English speaking German students are preferred
This company is a manufacturer of high-end AV Cables, such as Hi-Fi & home cinema cables, HDMI/DVI cables and displayport cables. The company is market-oriented with advanced technology, high end products and first-class service.
Number of employees:300 – 500
- Sales work: Helping with sales admin and working to generate new sales leads with local sales staff and agents across the world.
- Prepare for exhibitions and help the company at various exhibitions in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Beijing etc.
- Take part in meetings, visit the factory and learn about doing business with a high-end product supplier in China.
- English is a must and other language skills would be an advantage
- At least conversational Chinese language skills are required.
This company is a professional, medium-sized and internationally operating purchaser of shoes and hats. The company’s focus lies in trade and manufacturing. They established two offices: One in Chengdu and one in HongKong. Their cooperation partners are from all over the world, including the USA, Britain, Turkey, Spain, Germany, Russia, Brazil and many more.Number of Staff: 50
- Help to develop the company’s overseas market
- Learn about the whole process of customer relations and orders
- Answer inquiries and orders, track goods and inland transportation, get to know how shipping systems work and learn how to deal with international trade problems
- Students with International Trade or International Finance as a major will be preferred
- Fluent English
- Another European language would be a plus
- Work experience in Alibaba, Taobao and Trade2CN will be preferred
- People with experience in trade preferred
- People with experience in selling shoes will have an advantage
- Responsible, outgoing and pro-active
This company is a British owned and operated design, development, and manufacturing organization with offices in the UK, US, Canada, Croatia and, of course, China. Its core capabilities lie in delivering Chinese manufactured products involving new or significantly re-developed products for the Western market. As a sideline, it has also helped UK and US companies to move production to China with the minimum of disruption to their businesses.
Number of employees: 25
Sales, marketing, admin & Brand Management Intern
- Generate new sales leads, manage existing contacts and assist with ongoing Projects
- Create and develop existing marketing channels
- Work with agents in Europe and America
- Perform administration and assist colleagues with their daily admin
The company has several spin-off brands such as a Kite-Surfing brand, printer consumables, medical products and even a bar! The intern can work on developing all aspects of certain brands, from image design, branding, marketing, handling inquiries and processing orders.