Internship Code: KSBS04
Want to make an impact in the world? This company does too! Seriously, they are doing something here that has the potential to save our planet by driving behavioural change across society and changing the global consciousness away from plastic.
Founded in 2018, this little eco-friendly Canadian start-up specializes in designing luxury bamboo sunglasses, toothbrushes, stainless steel water bottles and more; meanwhile establishing and promoting several eco-friendly initiatives.
The company began with a simple desire: to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to go green – that bamboo products can be better, healthier and more fun to use than plastic ones.
The company was founded with a rebellious spirit – and a maple heart to show the world that the faster we stop relying on plastic and move towards a biodegradable bamboo future, the better. They are a community of everyday people who are passionate about protecting and preserving Taiwan’s, and the world’s, oceans, waves and beaches.
International Sales Rep Internship
This company needs someone who is passionate about making a real impact while having an interest in marketing and sales. You’ll be helping to pave the runway for this potentially world-changing venture and getting a ton of sales and start-up experience. The company needs a sales lead in your current part of the world to grow into a self-sustaining global movement. This is where you come in!
This company’s International Sales Rep Interns are aspiring sales and marketing professionals who help establish and develop positive business relationships in their country while achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Understanding the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and local Taiwan eco-friendly initiatives
- Helping grow sales and social media followings in your current part of the world
- Using social media to find more salespeople and promoters who will stimulate sales using affiliate links and vouchers
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business relationships
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands their customer base and ensures their strong presence
- Presenting, promoting and selling their products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Developing promotions and innovative sales opportunities while finding new ways to build and grow sales
- Researching on Google and YouTube the latest and greatest sales techniques
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the eco-friendly startups’ ecosystem.
Become an intern with this company and help spread the word about their bamboo products and eco-friendly initiatives in Taiwan and around the world.
- Preferred degree of study in marketing, sales, business, or a closely related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- International background and ability to speak other languages (especially Mandarin Chinese) is a plus
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse sales technologies and techniques
- Interested in eco-friendly impact startups, especially companies using biodegradable materials in their products to replace plastic ones to solve problems like ocean plastic pollution
- Passionate about making an impact in our world
- Self-driven: you’ll receive plenty of guidance, but they want to see you run with things; taking control and developing your role and projects
- A fertile imagination and disregard for the impossible; an ability to get things done while having some fun too!