Internship Code: CDBS179
This internship host is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that promotes commerce, investment and culture between the United States and Southwest China.
Established in 1996, the company has grown into one of the largest and most influential foreign chambers of commerce in Southwest China. Their Board of Governors and members have made significant strides in furthering their mission to increase U.S. – China trade, promote the sustainable development of members and cooperative companies through the establishment of Corporate Social Responsibility Alliance (CSR Alliance), and build relationships with the U.S. and Chinese government bodies in Southwest China to provide services to chamber members and US-funded enterprises.
They work closely with U.S. Embassy and consulates to help facilitate cooperation between U.S. and Chinese companies and foster vibrant and constructive commercial relations between the U.S. and Southwest China.
Membership and Events Intern
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Complete daily administration tasks
- Help with events assistance and operation
- Membership maintenance
- Assist with translation & proofreading
- Operate company official WeChat, Weibo and Website
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Strong command of both English and Chinese
- Proficient in office software such as Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Able to work on weekday afternoons and guarantee at least 8 weeks of internship