Internship Code: PEKBS04
This consulting firm is a leading business and financial management firm based in China. They are a platform that provides one-stop professional business solutions for foreign and Chinese enterprises, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
Their rich track record includes the following fields of service: company incorporation & registration, financial/tax planning, accounting & taxes, compliance and reporting, HR & Payroll, as well as other comprehensive strategic value-adding services.
They have extensive experience in assisting their clients with cross-border related Business and Financial management issues. They help foreign investors to enter and navigate the Chinese regulatory and business environment from the incorporation and establishment of a legal entity to their daily business operations, BD and expansion.
Their goal is to assist business sustainable growth and expansion through bridging local and cross border resources.
Business Development and Digital Marketing Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Support the branding and growth of the company
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to manage social media channels; such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin Instagram
- Support the Business Development teams prospecting actively looking for new clients
- Conduct research and collect contact information data on potential clients
- Communicating, supporting and booking calls, organize events with prospective clients
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Knowledge/experience of social media channels
- Candidate from a degree of Marketing, Financial, Management, Business or a keen interest in the industry
- Pro-active and creative
- Ability to work independently and to hit targets
- Team spirit