Internship Code: SEBS04
This company is a start-up in aquaculture technology headquartered in Korea. They have developed their own tech for shrimp farming based on mimicking nature and reproducing the natural ecosystem inside their farm.
They combine this with a cloud-based smart farm management system to offer a unique system that achieves outstanding performance by industry standards.
This company has been among the finalists in the Future Food Asia 2020 Challenge for start-ups in food and Ag-tech and has been selected this year as part of the prestigious Unreasonable program.
Digital ID Development Internship
The main focus of the position will be to build, update and maintain the online presence of the company. This includes:
- Remodelling and regular updating of the company website (WordPress)
- Updating and maintaining the company’s social media outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter..etc)
- Engaging the community and identifying business leads
- Reaching out to specialized online press to have more exposure
- Finally: we are a start-up, at times everyone does everything, depending on the intern willingness and ability, we might entrust him/her with further responsibilities
- A major in digital marketing /social media/ marketing or similar.
- Familiar with WordPress, and other online editing tools
- Fluent English, and excellent writing skills, other languages (particularly Mandarin, and Spanish) would be appreciated
- Good understanding of copywriting (marketing) principles and good at playing with words
- High autonomy, we are looking for someone who can take initiative and not wait for orders