Internship Code: LDNMA02
This firm is a global specialist in delivering wind turbine rotor blade inspection and repair services using drones, telescope, and specialist rope-access technologies. Since 2008, we have supported the growth of European wind energy, pioneering advanced rope access methods for wind turbine rotor blade repair. Our team of more than 75 technicians and engineers has extensive experience and technical expertise, gained across more than 10,000 on four continents.
We are also a leading provider of GWO Blade Repair training for rotor blade inspection and repair services. Our unique hands-on courses are backed by over 10 years’ experience in the wind industry, and run by expert technicians and engineers at training centres in London, Cape Town and Melbourne. Skilled rotorblade technicians are in high demand as the wind industry continues to expand, and must operate to a recognised standard.
Marketing & Growth Intern
Our training courses at the academy and the sale and lease of our specialist rope-access technologies and platforms have a growing customer base in South Africa, Australia and elsewhere.
As we expand these aspects of the business, we are keen to have the help of interns for:
- Creating marketing content
- Running social media campaigns
- Recontact old accounts to discuss developments and new products to gauge interest
- Market exploration for sales in new markets
- Another European language would be a bonus
- An interest in sales, business development and marketing growth strategies for business
- A passion for sustainable energy and wind power