Position Code: BKKHR04
This Company is a niche, media-focused localization agency with a global presence. As one of the fastest-growing language service-tech companies in the market, they have helped MNCs, games developers, eLearning, HR, tech, MarCom, and media-focused organizations deliver media-rich global content to customers and employees across the globe.
Recruitment Coordinator Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Organise, plan, and manage the entire life cycle of recruitment from sourcing through targeted social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others.
- Duties include defining job requirements, writing job ads and descriptions, creating recruitment campaigns, screening candidates, and onboarding
- Proactively build freelance candidate pools for current and anticipated needs
- Create and maintain all recruitment forms and recruitment materials including the artwork
- Keep track of metrics on a weekly/monthly basis for reporting to management and analyze the success of recruitment campaigns on each social media platform
- Conduct presentations and training to build team skills in social media recruitment
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and make recommendations for improvement
- Supply candidates and collaborate with project managers
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good English communication skills – verbal, presentation, and written
- Basic analytical skills and aptitude to think out of the box
- Ability to manage time and complete tasks within the due date
- Staying hyper-vigilant to internal instructions, training, and directions from seniors
- Responsiveness to emails and staying resilient on the job
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!
Position Code: LISBS07
This is a vertical farming start-up in Lisbon. They make cities more sustainable, resilient, and healthy by creating centres of food production in centres of food consumption. Their core technology is a rotating vertical farm system, housed in greenhouses, requiring no artificial lighting or climate control. They combine the production of huge amounts of food with the ethos of community gardening, so that the groups we feed learn how to grow their own food, and enjoy its benefits for health and the environment. Their primary clients are therapeutic and educational institutions eg. schools, hospitals, care homes, prisons. But they also serve commercial institutions that want to reduce their carbon footprint and improve the health and wellbeing of their clients and staff.
Role: Market Sizing Analyst
- This company builds vertical farms for local governments and institutions that feed their staff or clientele.
- As part of their business development, they need a better understanding of how much this market is potentially worth, and how much of it they can access.
- You will be leading this market sizing research.
- Your goal will be to construct a well-evidenced TAM, SAM, SOM model for the company.
- The initial focus is on the Iberian market, but they would also like to conduct the exercise for sub-Saharan Africa.
- Some of this work has already been done by pro-bono consultants, but much remains to be done.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- In a business or strategic field
- Confident in the methodologies for the construction of market sizing analyses
- Being able to read Portuguese or Spanish will help, but is not essential.
Internship Code: KSBS03
Want to make an impact in the world? This company does too! Seriously, they are doing something here that has the potential to save our planet by driving behavioural change across society and changing the global consciousness away from plastic.
Founded in 2018, this little eco-friendly Canadian start-up specializes in designing luxury bamboo sunglasses, toothbrushes, stainless steel water bottles and more; meanwhile establishing and promoting several eco-friendly initiatives.
The company began with a simple desire: to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to go green – that bamboo products can be better, healthier and more fun to use than plastic ones.
The company was founded with a rebellious spirit – and a maple heart to show the world that the faster we stop relying on plastic and move towards a biodegradable bamboo future, the better. They are a community of everyday people who are passionate about protecting and preserving Taiwan’s, and the world’s, oceans, waves and beaches.
Sourcing Manager Internship
This company needs someone who is passionate about making a real impact while having an interest in international business. You’ll be helping to pave the runway for this potentially world-changing venture and getting a ton of international sourcing and start-up experience. The company needs a plethora of new products to grow into a self-sustaining global movement. This is where you come in!
This company’s Sourcing Manager Interns are aspiring business professionals who help develop relationships with new manufacturers while sourcing new products, negotiating minimum order quantity and pricing.
- Understanding the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and local Taiwan eco-friendly initiatives
- Sourcing all of the company’s products, negotiating minimum order quantity and pricing; determining the timing of deliveries
- Optimizing sourcing activities by researching and contacting new manufacturers
- Inventing negotiation strategies and securing profitable deals with trustworthy suppliers
- Understanding the company’s requirements and needs by carrying out thorough research
- Initiating and maintaining friendly relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Researching on Google and YouTube the latest and greatest sourcing techniques and tools
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the eco-friendly startups’ ecosystem.
Become an intern with this company and help spread the word about their bamboo products and eco-friendly initiatives in Taiwan and around the world.
- Preferred degree of study in marketing, sales, international business, logistics, or a closely related field
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese language; minimum of basic proficiency in written and spoken English language
- A natural interest in staying abreast of cultural trends and emerging consumer behaviors
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse sourcing platform techniques
- Interested in eco-friendly impact startups, especially companies using biodegradable materials in their products to replace plastic ones to solve problems like ocean plastic pollution
- Passionate about making an impact in our world
- Self-driven: you’ll receive plenty of guidance, but they want to see you run with things; taking control and developing your role and projects
- A fertile imagination and disregard for the impossible; an ability to get things done while having some fun too!
Internship Reference: MANTC01
We have created an app that gets people with shared hobbies and interests together in an environment that they trust. Within this, we give you a comprehensive range of tools to better organise and communicate with your group. We believe in the power of communities, and have focused our efforts to create an all in one solution, which allows groups to stay connected.
Our team is made up of UI developers, Backend Developers, Designers, Project Managers, and Marketing specialists, all working towards a common goal.
We’ve designed our internship to give you a variety of what we do in Padoq,
supporting various parts of the business with its growth.
Our internship covers a wider range of areas, so it’ll give you exposure to how we’re
using technology to connect people and customers.
This internship’s a great opportunity to:
• Develop your skills and build some new ones
• Meet new people and grow your professional network
• Deepen your understanding of business and technology, using various business
• Help to drive change and steer direct on the product, which will be used by
• Get stuck into a real life project and add value to our business
• Gain valuable career experience, to inspire your future choices
For us, it’s about finding and engaging talented and passionate people, who’ll make
a difference to our business. T
What you’ll do
The internship starts with an induction and then you’ll get straight into real tasks,
which are fundamental to running the business and executing our product roadmap.
You’ll be supporting various roles such as; producing reports, engaging with testing,
producing test plans, UX design, talking to our customers and understanding what
they do and why, so that we can adapt and respond to change.
We’ll be looking out for curious and inquisitive people with a real passion for technology, and the drive to explore how it can be used to make a positive difference for our customers. You’ll need:
- A strong customer focus
- An innovative and creative mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within teams
- The ability to think outside the box and use initiative
Internship Reference: DLEN02
This is an international corporation established in 50 countries with a cumulated turnover of 3.2 billion Euros. In a world where increasing demographics are boosting food demand, they create and distribute innovative solutions in plant, human and animal nutrition as well as industrial sanitation. The company is a leading producer and distributor of mineral raw materials for agricultural, and industrial and environmental markets.
Number of Staff: 7300
Quality Management Assistant
- Orders follow up: Communicate quality information linked to each order
- Procedure: Write quality instructions, procedures to improve the communication and work efficiency
- Complaints management: Work in collaboration with the quality manager to deal with client’s complaint
- Samples: Prepare samples for the laboratories based in Europe, management of the sampling room
- Good English
- Basic Chinese and/or French skills are an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Responsible and thorough work attitude
- Background in engineering/other technical field or microeconomics/logistics