Internship Reference: SGEN01
This company was established in 2000 in Vietnam, the core business is Quality Control, but in the past two years the sourcing department has been growing fast.
In addition this boutique service company provides any service required for an overseas client to allow them to start and grow their business in the region. The company today has over 30 staff, mostly local but also one American, one French, one Indian and the director from Belgium.
The company has representation in Cambodia, Myanmar, Madagascar and works with another partner to cover China.
Sourcing Merchandiser / Sourcing Engineer.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
● Understanding the need of the client and identifing potential suppliers
● Manage a RFI program,
● Manage a RFQ program,
● Visit the potential factories and make a summarised assessment;
● Understand the costing breakdown to find out where it can be improved;
● Market studies and Research
● English communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to easily communicate with clients allover the world
● Computer literate (email, web search, office)
● 4 Months Minimum
● Other languages is a plus (Vietnamese, Chinese, French,…)