Position Code: BKKHR04
This Company is a niche, media-focused localization agency with a global presence. As one of the fastest-growing language service-tech companies in the market, they have helped MNCs, games developers, eLearning, HR, tech, MarCom, and media-focused organizations deliver media-rich global content to customers and employees across the globe.
Recruitment Coordinator Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Organise, plan, and manage the entire life cycle of recruitment from sourcing through targeted social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others.
- Duties include defining job requirements, writing job ads and descriptions, creating recruitment campaigns, screening candidates, and onboarding
- Proactively build freelance candidate pools for current and anticipated needs
- Create and maintain all recruitment forms and recruitment materials including the artwork
- Keep track of metrics on a weekly/monthly basis for reporting to management and analyze the success of recruitment campaigns on each social media platform
- Conduct presentations and training to build team skills in social media recruitment
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and make recommendations for improvement
- Supply candidates and collaborate with project managers
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good English communication skills – verbal, presentation, and written
- Basic analytical skills and aptitude to think out of the box
- Ability to manage time and complete tasks within the due date
- Staying hyper-vigilant to internal instructions, training, and directions from seniors
- Responsiveness to emails and staying resilient on the job
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!