Internship Code: GZBS08
This internship host company, founded in 2013, specialises in Business to Business services including Public Relations, Event Management, Media Relations and Marketing Solutions.
In the Greater Bay Area of China, with both Guangzhou and Foshan offices, they assist their clients to build up and improve their image and expand their business in local markets.
Social Media, Short Video & Content Curator and Operator Internship
Late in the year, the host company intend to launch a new program collaborating with another party, which will be similar to YouTube short video logs. Tasks that will be required from the internship include:
- Content curator/operator to assist in script writing
- Create schedule arrangements for social media posts
- Social media platform management
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
During this internship, successful candidates will be able to learn about China’s social media platforms, user behaviour, and basic operation standards.
- Preferably Media, Literature, Film Arts or Design Degrees
- Advanced level of Mandarin Chinese
- Fluent use of English as a working language
- Social Media experience
- Can commit to at least an internship length of 6 – 12 weeks
Internship Code: GZBS10
This company is a competitive firm specializing in providing high-quality value-added Intellectual Property services. The firm provides a wide range of services in the field of Intellectual property to clients, including registration of trademarks, invention patents, utility models and designs. Other common services that they offer are trademark search, trademark opposition, trademark assignment, trademark renewal etc. Also offered services include patent analysis, FTO, patent landscaping, patent mining and strategic management. The firm has offices spreading several cities in China including Beijing, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Yangjiang and Xi’an.
The firm possesses a team of trademark agents, patent agents and analysts. With rich practical experience, they cooperate with many well-known overseas Intellectual property firm and law firms. The core team consists of veteran professionals with backgrounds in government, corporation, IP & law firm fields. The company has served various sized clients from local to abroad with high satisfaction.
The firm adheres to their service principle of “offering higher quality service than promised within the contract” with the ultimate goal of adding value to client’s business, and they sincerely wish to cooperate with their clients and offer them all-around services for the protection of their innovations and intellectual property rights in China and abroad.
IP Marketing Liaison Internship
- Market firm businesses in certain jurisdictions (to be determined after exchanges between Intern and The Firm) so as to provide services in China for clients from the jurisdiction
- Basic consultation regarding IP matters in China (with assistance from the firm)
- Summarize features of IP procurement practices in China for foreign clients with a report which will be published for public access
- Other affairs assigned by department leaders
- Studying Law is a plus, but all degrees will be considered
- Proficient in office software
- Good communication skills and organization and coordination ability, pioneering ability, positive and optimistic, hard-working
- Work with passion and willpower
- English is a must; Chinese language could be a great plus
Internship Code: GZBS07
This organisation is an integrated express, warehouse, and logistics services provider with more than 20 years of experience in institution collaboration with some of China’s largest state-owned and private operators.
In 2020, this organisation’s partner company began introducing postal services to foreign consulates and visa centers, whereby reducing the visa application time and process for applicants looking to travel, work and study abroad.
Project Coordinator Internship
- Data collection: research the contact information of Embassies & Consulates registered in Mainland China
- Screening contracts between the company, Embassies, & Consulates
- Contacting Embassies & Consulates or relevant government departments regarding the potential visa delivery-related services and collaboration
- Preparing and refining company presentation and marketing collaterals for use in online and offline meetings
- Researching existing competitors and their passport/visa services
- Researching visa processes for select embassies and consulates located in Mainland China
- Strong researcher with the ability to analyse and interpret findings
- Proactive and independent worker
- Strong communication abilities
Internship Code: CANLA01
Recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, this internship host company offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2700 lawyers in 29 locations around the world work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for their clients.
As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia, they help clients to open doors and unlock opportunities as they look to Asian markets to unleash their full potential. Combining an unrivalled depth of expertise and breadth of relationships in core markets, they are connecting Asia to the world, and the world to Asia.
They take a partnership approach in working with clients, focusing not just on what they want, but how they want it. Always pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved, they are reshaping the legal market and challenging their clients to think differently about what a law firm can be.
Legal Assistant Internship
The internship role will be changeable depending on ongoing projects and requests from clients.
- Tasks may include working on Mergers and Acquisitions tasks, & cross border investment
- Depending on candidate skillset; translation, proofreading
- Legal research
- Memo writing
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Degree in Law
- Keen interest in China and knowledgeable about the Chinese economy
- Preference is given to candidates that can speak, read and write Chinese
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work independently
Internship Code: GZBS06
This internship host company is located in Guangzhou, the capital city of Guangdong Province. They have recently expanded their business operations to source, procure, and export mining chemicals for the Australian and African market.
They hope to be able to find an intern candidate to analyse the Australian mining chemicals market and decision-making process for product segments, such as water treatment chemicals, dust control chemicals, flotation chemicals, and extraction chemicals.
Market & Data Analysis Internship
Depending on the duration of the internship, the focus will be primarily on the following:
- Investigate market data on flotation chemicals (collectors, depressants, flocculants, frothers, dispersants) and extraction chemicals (diluents, extractants) for the Australian market
- Conduct research into the major purchasing decision criteria for flotation and extraction chemicals
- Scope out the opportunity of launching a B2B e-Commerce marketplace where mining companies can safely procure chemicals from China for flotation and extraction chemicals
The host company hope to ultimately use this data to launch a website or B2B online marketplace targeted specifically for the Australian market.
Data required to complete this research project will come from the following sources:
- Industry reports accessed via university scholarly articles and journal database, and other online sources
- Contacting major users of mining chemicals
Students may be provided introductions to relevant Australian and state government and industry association bodies as a way of enriching their industry contacts.
- Strong researcher and ability to analyse and interpret findings
- Proactive and independent worker
- Strong communication abilities
Internship Code: GZBS02
Our company is a support platform for UK businesses in China. China is a manufacturing hub and many companies enter China to find the right manufacturing and development partner, but there are barriers to a smooth operation. We break down barriers such as language, time zone and cultural, to build a more efficient partnership.
Our company engages its specialists into all aspects of the supply chain and identifies pain points, and then works with its cross-sector partners in logistics, finance, procurement and quality management to relieve the pain points and solve problems that were not readily identifiable.
The global pandemic caused by Covid-19 brought a huge demand in support in China, and we have sold services worth nearly $5 million USD in its first operating year. Now we are looking to expand our service offering and build new client channels.
Now, we have a new service offering: ‘The China Desk’. The China Desk is for SMEs who do not have a presence in China and are struggling with barriers to international travel caused by Covid-19. SMEs can hire a full time 100% dedicated team member who is managed by our company on the ground in Guangzhou. Our company’s The China Desk gives clients the ability to operate on the ground in China and access to a strong platform of SCM resources with minimal investment into infrastructure.
We are now looking for a marketing intern to help promote this service offering.
Marketing Specialist Internship
- Managing and developing Linkedin profile.
- Conduct internal and external keyword research to drive on-page SEO changes and link targets.
- Creation of website and newsletter.
- Writing up content.
- Developing strong pitch deck ppt and word documents.
- An interest in business in China.
- An interest/understanding in manufacturing and international supply chain.
- Knowledge/ideas in effective use of Linkedin as a marketing tool.
- Strong English ability and writing skills.
Skills in the following would be a bonus:
- Website design.
- Basic graphic design.
- Photo editing.
Reference Code: CANEN01
This Guangzhou based organisation is a high-tech enterprise focusing on solid waste treatment system equipment. Research & development, manufacturing, comprehensive project planning, construction, and operation are all areas that they are involved in.
With a global customer base, their team integrates the world’s most advanced technology to provide the most cost-effective system solution for the comprehensive disposal of solid waste.
High-end equipment research & development along with manufacturing capabilities are two of the key elements this company base itself on.
The internship has the potential to offer you some of the below aspects, the description is not a definitive outline for what you will have the chance to work on. If you are interested in the position and would like to find out more, please apply for the position and we can aim to introduce you to the organisation to further discuss the internship.
This internship position is mainly responsible for;
- The mechanical design of automation equipment
- Pneumatic design of equipment
- Selection of pneumatic components
- Selection of standard parts and the calculation of design parameters
- Collection, sorting, filing, and BOM of related mechanical and graphic materials
- Responsible for the mechanical design of automation equipment
- Responsible for the air circuit design of equipment and the selection of pneumatic components
- Independently complete the selection of standard parts and the calculation of design parameters
- Collection, sorting, filing, and BOM sorting of related machinery and graphic materials
- Mechatronics, mechanical design, industrial automation or related degrees. Bachelor degree or above
- Familiar with CAD, Solidworks and office automation software
- Dedicated and responsible
- Attention to detail
- Strong team worker
- Chinese language skills