Internship Code: GZBS07
This organisation is an integrated express, warehouse, and logistics services provider with more than 20 years of experience in institution collaboration with some of China’s largest state-owned and private operators.
In 2020, this organisation’s partner company began introducing postal services to foreign consulates and visa centers, whereby reducing the visa application time and process for applicants looking to travel, work and study abroad.
Project Coordinator Internship
- Data collection: research the contact information of Embassies & Consulates registered in Mainland China
- Screening contracts between the company, Embassies, & Consulates
- Contacting Embassies & Consulates or relevant government departments regarding the potential visa delivery-related services and collaboration
- Preparing and refining company presentation and marketing collaterals for use in online and offline meetings
- Researching existing competitors and their passport/visa services
- Researching visa processes for select embassies and consulates located in Mainland China
- Strong researcher with the ability to analyse and interpret findings
- Proactive and independent worker
- Strong communication abilities