Position Code: BERBS44
Role: Business Development & Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
As Business Development & Marketing Intern, you will work directly with the Founding team, assisting the business operations and shaping our overall direction as a company. Your focus will be on market research, online marketing, financial modelling, competitor analysis, and administration. You should be entrepreneurial, have high ambition, and be able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Analysis of the competitive landscape to identify opportunities and propose strategies
- Market research to improve the structure and content of the current website
- Creation of a LinkedIn growth strategy and new content
Improvement of the company’s pitch presentation
- Assist in the development of the company’s financial modelling and financial analysis
- Use an in-house internal Data-Analysis tool to create a lead-gen strategy
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Hands-on mentality, detail-oriented, and take full responsibility for assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced and challenging startup environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Previous work experience in Business Development &
- Photoshop and Video editing skills
- Fluent German speaking
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!
Internship Reference: TPIT30
This is an International Biotech company with operations in Taiwan and Israel that has developed the only PCR-based technology in the world that can detect nucleotide bio-markers directly in whole blood samples without prior purification.
This core technology allows practitioners to provide rapid on-site genetic testing that covers user-friendly blood micro-sampling to bio-marker detection through AI without a painful (and dangerous) blood draw from the arm. Only a finger prick is needed! Simple, easy and completely painless for patients.
Software/ Firmware Developer
- You will be responsible for software and firmware development and maintenance of their new product.
- You will learn how to work in a team, software design techniques, mass production testing, validation and verification of electronic devices.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, Java programming language.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience in executing software life cycle management – from concept to prototype to development to validation and finally, to production.
- Familiar with version management tools. e.g. gut
- Basic knowledge of embedded Linux/Android/RTOS architecture is a plus.
- With software validation experience for medical device is a plus.