Position Code: BERBS44
Role: Business Development & Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
As Business Development & Marketing Intern, you will work directly with the Founding team, assisting the business operations and shaping our overall direction as a company. Your focus will be on market research, online marketing, financial modelling, competitor analysis, and administration. You should be entrepreneurial, have high ambition, and be able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Analysis of the competitive landscape to identify opportunities and propose strategies
- Market research to improve the structure and content of the current website
- Creation of a LinkedIn growth strategy and new content
Improvement of the company’s pitch presentation
- Assist in the development of the company’s financial modelling and financial analysis
- Use an in-house internal Data-Analysis tool to create a lead-gen strategy
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Hands-on mentality, detail-oriented, and take full responsibility for assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced and challenging startup environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Previous work experience in Business Development &
- Photoshop and Video editing skills
- Fluent German speaking
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!
Internship Reference: TPIT30
This is an International Biotech company with operations in Taiwan and Israel that has developed the only PCR-based technology in the world that can detect nucleotide bio-markers directly in whole blood samples without prior purification.
This core technology allows practitioners to provide rapid on-site genetic testing that covers user-friendly blood micro-sampling to bio-marker detection through AI without a painful (and dangerous) blood draw from the arm. Only a finger prick is needed! Simple, easy and completely painless for patients.
Software/ Firmware Developer
- You will be responsible for software and firmware development and maintenance of their new product.
- You will learn how to work in a team, software design techniques, mass production testing, validation and verification of electronic devices.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, Java programming language.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience in executing software life cycle management – from concept to prototype to development to validation and finally, to production.
- Familiar with version management tools. e.g. gut
- Basic knowledge of embedded Linux/Android/RTOS architecture is a plus.
- With software validation experience for medical device is a plus.
Internship Reference: TPLA03
This Internship Host Company was established in 2005 as a biotech company with a vision of innovation and excellence in developing world-class new biomarkers to enable “Personalized Medicine” for the better treatment of patients.
They focus on common chronic diseases such as liver, cardiac, and metabolic diseases (diabetes), as well as initiated the Chronic Liver Fibrosis Markers.
Furthermore, the organisation collaborated with BIO, an innovative technology company in Taiwan. More than three years of perseverance and persistence, the Host Company has had rapid growth and significant success in “Personalized Medicine”.
Intellectual Property Internship
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Under direction, utilise technical expertise and collaborative communication skills to engage with inventors to identify and evaluate invention submissions
- Consult with internal customers on IP release requests, and supplier requests; provides recommendations regarding risk assessments related to IP releases
- Utilise technical expertise to identify and provide recommendations regarding improvements to IP program
- Work closely with host company IP, legal, and regulatory affairs
Please note that tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities, and specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Legal or Intellectual Property background
- Interest in learning about or pursuing intellectual property law
- Ability to speak English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team