Internship Reference: TPLA03
This Internship Host Company was established in 2005 as a biotech company with a vision of innovation and excellence in developing world-class new biomarkers to enable “Personalized Medicine” for the better treatment of patients.
They focus on common chronic diseases such as liver, cardiac, and metabolic diseases (diabetes), as well as initiated the Chronic Liver Fibrosis Markers.
Furthermore, the organisation collaborated with BIO, an innovative technology company in Taiwan. More than three years of perseverance and persistence, the Host Company has had rapid growth and significant success in “Personalized Medicine”.
Intellectual Property Internship
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Under direction, utilise technical expertise and collaborative communication skills to engage with inventors to identify and evaluate invention submissions
- Consult with internal customers on IP release requests, and supplier requests; provides recommendations regarding risk assessments related to IP releases
- Utilise technical expertise to identify and provide recommendations regarding improvements to IP program
- Work closely with host company IP, legal, and regulatory affairs
Please note that tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities, and specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Legal or Intellectual Property background
- Interest in learning about or pursuing intellectual property law
- Ability to speak English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team