Internship Reference: TPIT30
This is an International Biotech company with operations in Taiwan and Israel that has developed the only PCR-based technology in the world that can detect nucleotide bio-markers directly in whole blood samples without prior purification.
This core technology allows practitioners to provide rapid on-site genetic testing that covers user-friendly blood micro-sampling to bio-marker detection through AI without a painful (and dangerous) blood draw from the arm. Only a finger prick is needed! Simple, easy and completely painless for patients.
Software/ Firmware Developer
- You will be responsible for software and firmware development and maintenance of their new product.
- You will learn how to work in a team, software design techniques, mass production testing, validation and verification of electronic devices.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, Java programming language.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience in executing software life cycle management – from concept to prototype to development to validation and finally, to production.
- Familiar with version management tools. e.g. gut
- Basic knowledge of embedded Linux/Android/RTOS architecture is a plus.
- With software validation experience for medical device is a plus.