Position Code: TPIT60
A boutique financial advisory and investment management consultancy firm with a few partners and a great reputation. They have been working with many of their long-time clients/partners closely. Some of their clients will refer them to other clients. They also work closely with PEs, VCs, HNIs, and family offices.
They’re in representation and focused on meaningful impact investing projects (SDGs & ESG), diversity in sustainable commercial real estate development, cleantech/energy, biotech/biopharma, healthcare tech, ageing tech, future food tech, ag tech, fashion tech & entertainment, etc. They are a financial advisory service provider as well as an independent contractor. Therefore, they do deal sourcing, deal flow, commercial diligence etc. They’re also an official representative of Meneldor’s portfolio (BioPharma).
On the other hand, they also help startups raise funds (pre-seed/seed/series A) and manage startups’ private shares of sales (private placement at the later stage before IPO).
Website Developer (Content, Design, Editor)
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Design, recommend and pitch improvements to new and existing features.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues on web-based systems.
- Update and edit website content, posts and pages.
- Provide technical support related to web-based systems to internal teams.
- Test and give feedback on new and existing technologies.
- Create prototypes and experiment with new technologies and features as assigned.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the website.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Looking for a highly-motivated, passionate team player on the path to becoming a great web or app developer.
- Some experience with WordPress, HTML, and/or CSS is required.
- Must have the ability to work independently to solve problems and learn new skills as required.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, and network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field.