Established in 2004, this British Football Coaching Academy provides football services to the local community covering but not limited to youth coaching, camps (domestic/overseas), leagues/competitions, promotions, coach education, merchandising, etc.
Future developments will include operating more soccer centre(s) starting in Taipei City and New Taipei City.
Venue Manager and Coach
- Help establish operational and management processes for the new venue, including marketing strategy, field bookings, event organisation etc.
- Take full responsibility for managing their renowned youth league (Victory League).
- Help prepare coaching plans and delivery of coaching sessions.
- Assist in the sourcing/data input of a new management system.
- Work within a small team to gain maximum value from social media platforms.
- Other ad-hoc assignments/projects as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (not shy to offer opinions/suggestions).
- Excellent organizational, delegation, and planning ability.
- Able to work independently.
- Flexible work schedule. Hours are varied depending on the season schedule
- Basic office software (doc,xls, ppt etc.) essential, plus graphic software an advantage (ai, ppt, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Football coaching experience; especially focused on the development of elementary-aged children (recognised qualification preferred).