Position Code: LISIT03
This is a startup studio in downtown Lisbon, that repeatedly ideate, builds, and grows several startups in parallel, based on a lean process with a cross-disciplinary team and shared resources.
You will be assigned a company and role that is tightly related to your personal background.
Role: UX/UI Designer
Help the resident team grow their great products by creating human-first, intuitive experiences
• You love the startup environment: you’re comfortable with changing roles, blistering speed, and figuring it out as you go along
• You know how to put yourself in the user’s shoes
• You’re a critical thinker and a problem solver
• You’re a UX/UI savvy with good skills in graphic design
• You’re able to work independently on a variety of projects and manage your time effectively
• You’re organized and detail-oriented.
This job has been tailored for you if you have…
• Passion for technology and for helping small businesses succeed
• A lot of energy and use it to continuously improve.
We are meant to work together if…
• You have a positive attitude: highly motivated to achieve results and success, with the ability to be entrepreneurial, creative, and intellectually curious.
• Collaborate with multiple startups on different growth phases.
• Work within a growth mindset/framework.