Position Code: TPIT65
This is a music creation platform for musicians and fans to share, play, and compose in a fully interactive virtual space.
Unity VR Developer Intern
The ideal candidate will have experience with Unity and VR development, and a passion for creating immersive and interactive gaming experiences. As an intern, you will work closely with a team of experienced developers and designers to create new VR games and improve existing ones.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Work with Unity to develop VR games and experiences
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement new features and game mechanics
- Test and debug VR game builds
- Contribute to code reviews and design discussions-earn and implement industry best practices for VR development
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Currently enrolled in a related degree program (Computer Science, Game Development, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of Unity and VR development
- Experience with C# and other programming languages
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Passion for creating immersive and interactive gaming experiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- A passion for VR games, experience with GitHub, and tech art or shader knowledge are a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!