Internship Reference: SGTR01
The company represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government.
The Centre’s mission is to assist UK enterprises seeking to do business in Vietnam. It aims to maximise their knowledge and expertise to explore real business opportunities by offering a range of well-designed, bespoke, and timely services such as market information, sector specific research and trade events management and services support.
Trade Services Intern – Business Centre
Actively supporting UK Exports to Vietnam in a wide range of sectors:
● Maintenance and enhancement of UK export pipeline to Vietnam
● Liaising with colleagues to compile a list of export winners and potential export winners with detailed contact information and their business status in Vietnam
● Liaising with DIT sector leads wherever needed to identify pipeline of UK export winners and potential export winners
● Utilising data tools to identify prominent export winners from the UK and the contact in charge of business development for SE Asia
● Customer Relationship management
● Assisting colleagues in communication with OMIS customers and key account contacts to generate testimonials and export win follow-ups.
● Assisting BBGV leads in after sales services for OMIS customers and key leads.
● Assisting BBGV and DIT sector leads in direct contact to the office of key leads in order to identify relevant contacts and generate export wins.
● Liaising with BBGV sector leads in following up with proposals and feedbacks from UK companies
● Export Wins Engagement
● Providing customers and key leads with insightful market news and reports
● Promoting free and chargeable services to OMIS customers and key leads to generate Export Wins
● Communicating and discussing with sector leads to facilitate requests and enquiries from OMIS customers and key leads.
● Assisting to post Export Wins to the portal of UK government and liaise with UK companies to get their approval
● Bachelor degree in Economics, Business, Management and/or related fields.
● Experience in market research and customer services
● Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
● IT skills including sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
● Self-motivated, honest, reliable, outgoing.
● Fluent in Vietnamese & English