Position Code: TPHR05
This media company works with partners targeting key demographics, creating a diversified platform for creative content, specially crafted for the Chinese language audience. This company integrates the arts & humanities with film production, visual effects production, content development, global production services, and artist representation. They apply their core values connecting their partners with consumers, strengthening their connections, and energizing relationships.
This media company carefully vets content through a rigorous process of strict standards. As such, their content is known for quality, authenticity, and humanity. Through their content, they heal, nurture, encourage, and inform; connecting one another, moving forward with hope for the future.
Role: Talent Management Executive
- You will provide administrative support for the talent agent/manager coordinated by the PRO, translate
meeting minutes and prepare the list of follow-up items.
- You will assist the talent in business developing, casting, and archiving relevant Portfolio Developing
information, data, and documents.
- Day to day social media account management for Talents (Facebook & Instagram).
- Full-time university students majoring in Film, English/Mandarin, Translation or equivalent
- Excellent English and Chinese written and translation skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- To commit at least 3 working days attendance per week
- Social media skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!