Internship Code: TPBS100
This company is a Branding Agency that bridges East and West. With offices in the UK and Greater China, they help customers succeed with results-driven strategies that are optimized for the local market.
They offer a broad range of research services catering to every business need in the Chinese market. This includes qualitative and quantitative research methods: from answering niche consumer issues to Chinese market entry projects; from long-term market audits to forward-thinking processes of market trend identification in Greater China.
They remain true to their clients’ global brand DNA while developing core messaging, brand voice, and visual identities that are tailor-made for maximum resonance with the target market. Their Chinese Branding service can help localise brands to reach customers in the Chinese market.
The Chinese trust an authoritative voice and peer-to-peer recommendations. This business helps with building brand recognition and reputation, as well as WOM (word of mouth) marketing in the Chinese market. The company works directly with chief editors and online content directors at China’s leading media organisations to deliver targeted online PR strategies.
- You will be working on the SEO for one of the company’s own projects in the sustainability niche
- You will be researching keywords, creating SEO-optimized content, building external links, using SEO tools, and generally getting your hands dirty in a real-life SEO project
- You will be given access to a full training course and given space to show what you can do
- No specific requirements in terms of your major, but Marketing and Communications preferred
- You must have a passion for sustainability
- An understanding of websites
- A hunger to learn about SEO