Position Code: HANED02
This Host company believes that every child is a genius. Only when children are motivated to do they are interested and willing to learn knowledge and skills and sharpen their values.
That is the reason why they strive to be their reliable and inspirable teachers and friends. This educational company is passionate and experienced professionals who have at least 5 years of experience in managing educational projects.
They are now on the ground working to provide children with various educational projects and language courses to ensure our student’s success.
Summer Camp Counselor Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
Are you seeking a summer of meaningful work? Are you someone who has found the outdoors to be inspiring, working with kids to be impactful, and finding your community to be life-changing? Are you looking for an employer who values you as an individual, recognizes your gifts and talents, and invites you to use them every day?
Then you are the perfect fit for this Host Company.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Show his/her own enthusiasm and willingness to help and encourage students to study
- Draw students’ attraction and interests in the lesson to ensure the student’s effective learning
- Review contents for each day and be well-prepared for all activities. Follow and commit to the lesson plan to ensure the target of the objectives of the lesson
- Guide students/teams to join outdoor/indoor activities, and make sure they follow the rules and understand the lessons after each game
- Assist them with all projects to help them enhance individual/teamwork skills
- Communicate with students in English to support students to improve their English
- Join meetings (before the camp and during camp days) to organize plans for the camp( or each day if needed) – Be creative, active, organized, flexible, communicative, and dynamic to adapt to outdoor/indoor schedules in a straight 7 to a 10-day camp
- Be a dependable leader and have both teamwork & individual skills
- Good at time-managing
- English native speakers
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!