Position Code: MANBS11
The company is an operation consultancy firm, working with clients worldwide to develop process-driven strategies. They help businesses systemise their processes to get consistent reliable and repeatable results. They eliminate system inefficiencies so their customers can scale quickly and effectively.
Put simply, the business supports coaches, consultants, and course creators to launch their businesses and raise funding/investment. They have worked with some of the biggest names in the business to launch accelerator programs to help their idea-stage founders hit the 6-figure mark. Working with Manchester University, Barclays, Cornerstone, Capital Enterprise, Manchester City Council, British Business Bank, and JP Morgan to name just a few.
Their mission: Create a knowledge hub where businesses can learn, develop, and create success.
Role: Start-Up Assistant Internship
By joining them, you will be helping them on our journey as they expand the business into bigger and brighter futures. They are now looking for an ambitious Start-Up assistant intern to join their team. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Support and facilitate programme operations, such as:
- Programme onboarding: interviewing start-ups, briefing investors, managing CRM information etc.
- Programme management: facilitating workshops with external speakers and recording participant attendance.
- Programme reporting: plan and manage data collection, analysis, and reporting to clients.
- Managing participant and client interactions within online community spaces.
- Solving customer problems and delivering customer happiness initiatives.
- Be involved in internal and external meetings, and business negotiations and get familiarized with an entrepreneurial working environment.
- Find ways to improve productivity and work processes using technology.
- Assist in preparing fundraising material for future programmes.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You are autonomous and business-driven.
- Strong communicator both in writing and in speaking.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to perform a range of tasks required in
building up a company.
- Able to work independently on a variety of projects and manage your time effectively.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- You are a hard worker with a solid understanding of different Marketing techniques.
- A passion for solving customer problems and delivering customer happiness.
- You learn quickly and are very curious.
- You have a positive attitude: highly motivated to achieve results and success, with the ability to be entrepreneurial, creative, and intellectually curious.