Internship Code: TCBS01
This company is one of the world’s largest pressure tank and water treatment product manufacturers. They aspire to become a leading solutions provider for the worldwide need of accessing, processing, and delivering potable, clean water to improve lives; and products are available in over 100 countries worldwide.
A broad product offering and innovative product development have secured this company’s place in the market as the most comprehensive supplier of pressure tanks and water treatment products. Its core values include providing long-term benefits to all as well as taking care of the environment while remaining socially conscious when partnering with all communities the company serves. The creation of adaptable, affordable solutions which meet the increasing need for safe and abundant drinking water enables the company to focus on providing cutting-edge technologies for the movement and processing of water.
South East Asia Market Specialist Internship
The scope of work is as follows:
- Identify, map, and rank the key geographies within the relevant SE Asian country by population, income, size of the middle class, purchasing power, disposable income, etc.
- For each regional geography, identify a long list of the top ten distributors/resellers of:
a. Pressure tanks
b. Water treatment products
c. Submersible column pipes
d. High-end kitchen equipment/fixtures
- Propose a ranking system for the companies identified in each geography and product category. Ranking criteria may include
a. Annual turnover
b. Number of employees
c. Registered capital
d. Number of brands represented
e. Warehousing capacity and stocking facilities
f. Ability to take 40 ft containers
- Contact all companies on the longlist to obtain the above information; identify purchasing decision-makers within these organizations and compile lists of names, titles, and phone numbers. Send on product briefs/catalogs and note technical questions where necessary.
- The final deliverable will consist of an Excel tracker spreadsheet with the names, addresses and contact information of all companies identified, as well as relevant decision makers/managers within these companies. The longlist will be further divided by geography and product category, and each subcategory arranged in order from greatest to least attractiveness.