Internship Reference: TPIT23
This company provides the hardware, software, and cloud building blocks for creating innovative embedded systems and devices that unleash the potential of ubiquitous connectivity and the Internet of Things to deliver amazing new connected experiences.
With their unrivaled range of platforms, systems, software, and customization services, they deliver a comprehensive array of solutions that not only accelerate product development cycles but also empower industries to swiftly take advantage of new opportunities in the market. Their holistic approach to enabling the design of embedded systems and devices covers the entire product life cycle, from defining initial requirements through to longevity support, enabling businesses to maximize return on investment.
Whether it’s a fanless multi-screen digital signage system with awesome multimedia capabilities or an ultra low power industrial automation controller system, this company has a wealth of experience and expertise in providing customized solutions that meet businesses’ exact requirements.
Software Engineer- Deep Learning
- Collaborate with developers on applying deep learning to solve problems in real time graphics, games and content creation.
- Developing new algorithms and prototyping them for deep learning training and inference.
- Build new features of computational imaging, Computer vision, and deep learning Imaging technologyand algorithms from to academic Conference papers.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, R and C
- Familiar with one or more deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, Torch, MXnet, and CNTK.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.