Position Code: MANTC19
The start-up replicates Walking Tour Experiences on a phone: The experiences are created by Local Experts who will tell the customers everything people need to know about the place they are visiting. Their plan is to build the biggest travellers community around the world.
Interested in Augmented Reality and Scanning World? Do you want to work with a team that is changing how people look at the physical world with their mobile devices?
The team is responsible for building computer-vision-based solutions for shopping and games – from using the phone’s camera to scan and search products to previewing them in your own environment space using AR or WebAR. We tackle complex problems in computer vision, computer graphics, deep learning, image recognition, machine learning, and large-scale distributed systems.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Build system design, participate in design reviews
- Write critical components using WebGL and WebAssembly
- Write components using OpenCV and TensorflowJS
- Compile and deploy using Emscripted platform
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in WebGL and Web assembly.
- Experience in OpenCV and Emscripten.
- Experience in Scanning and Barcode processing.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!