Position Code: SIHR02
This Internship Host Company works with their corporate clients and candidates to facilitate human capital management in APAC. They started as a trading company in 2012 and are now a diversified business group focusing on APAC, headquartered in Singapore.
Their services comprise of investments, corporate finance, trading, executive search, advisory and consulting, for corporate and private clients. They have an executive search business unit that works with global corporate clients, utilizing a consultative candidate sourcing strategy to help individuals find their dream role.
In 2020, they moved from a traditionalist transforming to add on a proprietary technology platform that help businesses transit into a modern workplace.
Talents shall possess the following traits:
- Highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards for work.
- You’re always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate.
- You work in a professional and effective manner.
- Highly resourceful and adaptable to changing environment, know where to find the “answers”
- Working hours are flexible, and on a remote work arrangement.
All interns shall create a training manual for future interns & compile all the information and advice they have gathered during their internship.
Role: Human Resources Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Suggest new ideas/workflows and implement them
- Update human resource policy
- Send a Personality Test to your colleagues, and collect the results
- Update processes, candidate and client guide
- Update ATS making sure all contacts are correct, along with researching and suggesting new potential vendors that you could utilise at a future date
- As Applicant Tracking System (ATS) are so integral to most business delivery and support, understand the internal CRM system, explore opportunities to create efficiency and processes within the system, and review all current data and clean for future improvement
- The project may begin with reviewing all internal training resources and guides and exploring how we as a company currently use the CRM system
- Perform audit and ensure that all fields are keyed in correctly
- Enhance and update current new hire onboarding, training plans, email templates, or recorded training sessions. Review all current processes, and understand key department requires prior to beginning the project. The final deliverable may be a full onboarding guide for managers to follow when hiring new staff
- Draft a monthly employee newsletter noting key updates and highlights
- Support collection of all updates and news from all departments, collating and editing into a cohesive, well-designed letter
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding benefits and employee issues.
- Experienced with Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proofreading and a keen eye for detail.
- Language skills in English and Mandarin / Chinese is a bonus, to engage with Chinese speaking stakeholders in Asia.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!