Position Code: SGHR03
This Internship Host Company is a leading Building Information Modeling technology company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with the capabilities of providing globally a wide range of BIM consultancy services including planning, design, engineering, and construction technology.
Role: Human Resources Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Communicate with managers and team leaders to clarify the manpower required for technical projects
- Participate in Recruitment plan building and Employee career development
- Help build employees’ career paths and work efficient tracking
- Help create a friendly and effective working environment
- Participate in cross-culture working procedures and help employees with cultural differences
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Human Resources Management or Business major
- Some experience in an office environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-aced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced HR executive
- Organize and attend company meetings and networking events
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!