Position Code: BERBS26
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship, sustainability, and content marketing?
Welcome to the podcast company to learn from successful entrepreneurs with a sustainable mission!
Join them to help entrepreneurs have a bigger positive impact on this world! You will create content to grow our audience across various social media and digital marketing channels.
The vision is to develop not only a podcast but a place to provide knowledge and training to a global community of green entrepreneurs (i.e. with a platform or a startup incubator format).
- Listen to the podcast episodes and identify relevant content to create for our audience of green entrepreneurs.
- Create an SEO strategy and identify SEO quick-wins and long term opportunities.
- Write SEO-optimized content (blog articles, landing pages,..).
- Create content copy for various content formats (still images, audiograms, carousels, videos, quotes, blog articles, …) for Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube – you will work with a designer/content creator to implement them.
In the ideal world you can also:
- Create the email marketing campaigns (extra bonus if you have experience with email marketing automation).
- Participating in the interviews of some of the most successful entrepreneurs changing this world for the better (like Captain Paul Watson from Sea Shepherd).
- Flexible and remote work.
- You can have an impact and take a bigger role as the company grows.
- Participation in Greentech and entrepreneurship conferences and communities.
Work schedule and contract type:
It is either a paid practicum or a part-time freelancing job, depending on your experience. Everything can be done remotely, even though it would be nice to meet from time to time if you are in Berlin.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You love to learn!
- You love and you are good at writing compelling stories for long-form blog articles, but also short-form social media content!
- Ideally, you can write these texts according to SEO best practices, with a good experience of on-site SEO, SEO-tools and are able to draft an efficient SEO-Strategy to identify quick-wins and long term opportunities.
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship and can put yourself easily in the shoes of the entrepreneur audience.
- You have good attention for detail and are well organised (you like to work with Asana, Notion, Google Drive, Slack,.. and you can manage editorial planning).
- You are a good copywriter and you speak native-English level ideally.
- You are independent but know when to ask questions or ask for feedback to get things right.
- Bonus: You love A/B testing and data analysis.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!