Position Code: BKKSA03
This internship host company is an AI-based recruitment software company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Their mission is to offer easy-to-use software to empower small, medium, and large companies in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Their goal is to provide solutions to the recruitment world’s difficulties and make the entire process simple and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike.
Globally trusted by thousands of companies in over 130 countries, the company’s growth goes hand in hand with its client’s own. They’re passionate about developing solutions for the changes the clients encounter and filling the recruitment gap with innovative tech implementation.
Sales Operations Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Daily lead qualification based on the company’s criteria
- Weekly report to assess the current status of subscribed accounts
- Utilizing internal tools and working with the Customer Success team to route leads appropriately
- Assisting in creating recommendations, related projects, sales campaigns, and business cases which will accelerate sales and drive growth for the department
- Coordinating with the company’s Customer Success team to progress leads and opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Generating daily/weekly sales reports
- Adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Other tasks assigned by the Customer Success Director, CEO or Management
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Self-driven, self-disciplined individual
- Organized and have the ability to multitask
- Outstanding with communication and presentation skills and are comfortable interacting with clients and colleagues in a professional and helpful manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Must have strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well as Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!