Position Code: MADBS33
Are you planning a trip to Spain and fancying a lavish lifestyle during your stay?
Do you delight in living beautifully, but don’t have the time to plan an authentic Spanish experience? We have the flexibility to hand-select an iconic adventure just for you
Welcome to a marketplace for exclusive Spanish experiences curated for a sophisticated, luxury-loving clientele who demand something more from travel.
Objectives of the Role:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends global reach
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Studies in marketing or business administration.
- Sales oriented.
- Motivation to find partners in the Tourism industry outside Spain.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!