Internship Reference: CDBS120
Global Import/Export Trade Company and a logistical freight forwarding organisation with offices in China, Hong Kong, South Africa, Brasil and the USA. The organisations local expertise enables them to move any product Delivery Duty Paid amongst any Customs and Compliance regime in the world in the most efficient manner.
From cobalt ore to dairy products the companies’ alignments reach across numerous resource industries. These alignments are solidified with a broad range of licensing and network to expedite the importing and exporting of the products.
This Trade company are able to move products anywhere. Therefore, the IT and cloud industry has turned to them; unique equipment to unique global areas which requires unique handling.
Sales Representative Internship
- Assist in establishing new accounts
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Analyze the chosen market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- English speaker with basic Chinese
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
- Highly motivated and target driven personality
- Preferable Chinese language skills
- Desired; work experience in sales representative role