Position Code: MANBD07
This business consultancy company works with other companies to promote sustainability & social responsibility.
Role: Sales & Business Development Internship
As the Sales & Business Development intern, you will be working directly with the CEO to grow and expand the business.
You will identify, prioritise and sell partnership opportunities and conference tickets to relevant businesses via social media, email and over the phone.
You are a hunter and constantly looking to promote our business to potential partners/conference delegates, engaging with them to join us.
This position will be home-based.
- Prospect for new partners and conference delegates by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses.
- Researching potential contacts to reach out to.
- Designing emailing campaigns (alongside social media & marketing/content writer Intern) and monitoring replies
- Booking, preparing and attending calls
- Assessing sales strategies and suggesting solutions to improve results
- Ambitious – entrepreneurial and dynamic mindset that can thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Pragmatic – roll up your sleeves and deliver
- Effective communicator – You know how to listen, and how to deliver the right messages at the right time
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Ensure all communications are on-brand
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business
- The job requires great communication skills whether it be face to face (Zoom), through phone or email.
- Ability to outreach using LinkedIn
- Ability to respond to LinkedIn messages
- The ability to persuasively demonstrate the benefits of the conference and industry (sustainability and CSR) knowledge to prospects is a must
- Knowledge of sustainability and CSR is a significant plus
- You will need to be tenacious and self-motivated
- Incorporate team feedback gracefully into your work
- Selling experience, preferably in a business to business (B2B) sales environment. (Preferred)
- Strong interest in a sales career.