Position Code: BERBS41
The Company is an international manufacturing & trading company with its European Head Office located in Berlin, Germany.
They help large and mid-size companies to achieve a more robust and more efficient relationship with their clients by manufacturing their dream products based on their business needs. Their clients worldwide are Wholesalers, Gift & Souvenir chain shops, Family Attractions, Museums, Amusement Parks, Promotion companies and Private label clients.
They specialise in manufacturing and distributing custom made promotional products, gifts & souvenirs, from stock and directly from our factory in the Far East. They distribute licensed products such as Nina Ricci, Hugo Boss, Star Wars, Spiderman, Marvel, Frozen, Peppa Pig, and Avengers. Silverspot specializes in OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and has several partner factories located in the Far East (Shenzhen, Dongguan, Xiamen- China).
Since 2010 the company has grown considerably and expanded its activities worldwide, thanks to its tireless attention to detail and fast, efficient service. Customer satisfaction is their first priority, and they strive to provide excellent service by anticipating their client’s needs. They believe that fluent communication with customers is the key to success.
Sales and Business Development Intern
This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded, self-driven, motivated young professional to gain experience in the B2B world in a fast-growing company.
As a Sales and Business Development intern, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity to contribute to the company.
You will be working in a young team:
- You work together with the Founder in a young team to qualify inbound leads from different kinds of sources.
- You take over tasks to manage LinkedIn accounts and its marketing solutions as part of the B2B sales strategy. Such as creating posts, editing videos, creating contacts on LinkedIn and sending out emails to high-quality prospects, each with personalized messages that serve to increase the response rate.
- Besides LinkedIn, assisting sales teams to build new strategies to increase sales, customer retention (via phone and emails) and similar projects for B2B marketing.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business or economics with a marketing and sales specialization.
- You have relevant work experience (e.g. internships, student jobs).
- You are proficient in working with Excel and any marketing tools.
- You have entrepreneurial ambition, are proactive, and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a strong communicator and easy to adapt to and manage different projects and tasks.
- You have strong analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- You describe yourself as highly motivated, structured, and goal-oriented.
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus).
- Ideal candidates must be authorized to work in Germany.
- The ideal candidate is able to start in (preferably) January or February and able to commit to this internship for 6-12 months.
- The internship is mandatory as part of your education.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!