Internship Reference: SGSA03
Established in 2015, this company offers high quality, fast-paced training for engineers across Android, iOS, Ruby on Rails, and React Native. Their curriculum was originally developed in Silicon Valley and is in official use at many leading tech companies, such as Facebook, Netflix, and Intuit. In Vietnam, they use this same curriculum in addition to curriculum we’ve developed on our own, and have taught over 300 engineers. Some of their alumni have gone on to work at leading tech companies such as Uber, TinyPulse, Lazada, Wizeline, Sentio, Saleshood, Tiki, Mingle, and Silicon Straits.
Your primary role is to help CoderSchool with its long term business strategy — if you like thinking big this job is for you!
Your responsibilities may include:
● Conduct in-depth research on new business leads and prospects.
● Collaborate with CEO and Head of Biz Dev to generate overarching strategic direction of new business pitches
● Support preparation for capabilities meetings including creating custom materials, logistics around location, etc.
● Research and analyze industry/market trends, new business opportunities using various researches and forecast methodologies.
● Research and identify potential partnerships, sourcing contact information.
● Seek and analyze competitor sales materials both on and offline.
● Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
● Provide support to social media efforts.
● Assist in both inbound and outbound marketing/business development efforts.
● Maintain administrative tasks as necessary – e.g., case study development, database development, etc.
● Research, develop, manage, and enhance a database of prospective clients utilizing a variety of different tactics.
● Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing/communications/business.
● Persistent, positive attitude toward following up and tracking progress.
● Self-motivated with a process and data-driven mindset.
● Solid written, verbal, presentation and analytical skills (in English!).
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Google Products.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
● Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
● An awareness of the tech industry and its lingua franca.
● Any engineering or software dev skills.
● Outgoing and social – you may be invited to attend several tech events throughout the city.