Internship Reference: TPME05
The host company is an international non-profit organisation defending the freedom to be informed and to inform others throughout the world. It accomplishes its work thanks to its wide network of correspondents in 130 countries, its 13 offices (Paris, London, Berlin, Brussels, Geneva, Helsinki, Rome, Madrid, Stockholm, Vienna, Rio de Janeiro, Tunis, and Washington D.C.) and its consultative status at the United Nations, UNESCO and the Council of Europe. This organisation alternates public interventions and effective behind the scenes action. The Taipei bureau focuses on East Asia including China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, North Korea, South Korea and Mongolia.
- Work on a wide range of tasks including research, advocacy, fundraising, events management and office management.
- The Taipei Bureau Director will provide extensive briefing and training as well as direct supervision.
- Some missions may be especially assigned to the student depending on his (her) profile and internship goals.
- Students must have an interest in international politics.
- Flexible in terms of background- Journalism, International Relations/ Development students preferred.
- English fluency mandatory.
- Mandarin or Cantonese preferred (not mandatory)