Internship Code: TPBS116
Founded in 2020, This start-up is reporting on the business of startups and investments that use disruptive technology and innovative business models to solve big health and social problems. Their ambition is to become a central portal to find and connect with innovative social entrepreneurs, investors, partner companies, and other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
Research Analyst Internship
- Conduct ongoing research and analysis of the primary industry, with a focus on impact investments and impact startups
- Curate the content and control the quality of the AssistBuzz startup database
- Analyse our database and external resources (i.e. third-party research and industry contacts) to generate influential content for posts, research reports, and presentations
- Support the team as and when needed with market research, new content development, partnerships, and other areas of the business
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to provide meaningful insights and content in support of our impact startup community and gain broad exposure to the impact investment space and startup ecosystem.
- Currently studying or a recent graduate with a major in Finance or a similar field of study
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English – International background and ability to speak other languages (i.ee. Mandarin Chinese) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest and passion for technology, impact investment, and impact startups, especially companies using technologies to solve problems in areas like healthcare, aging, and inequalities