Internship Reference: DLHT11
For more than 250 years, the company has been a trusted partner to organizations who want more value from the commercial real estate they own, use and invest in.
We are a professional services firm, with specialists whose common passion is real estate. Our knowledge runs deep, with experts in every property type and every facet of transaction, management and advisory services.
Our 70,000+ employees are hard at work at our over 280 corporate offices in 80 countries, tackling local, regional and global real estate challenges for corporates and investors of all sizes. They’re building careers in a company that seeks out talented performers from diverse backgrounds and offers a setting where they can achieve their own ambitions, both professional and personal.
We are an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of 4.4 billion square feet worldwide. Our investment management business is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate, with over $ 60 billion of assets under management.
Administration and Customer Relations Assistant
- Responsible for the estate’s lobby administration and supervision
- Conduct routine inspections of public areas;
- Assist with properties’ tenants’ paperwork and file consolidation
- Assist other departments and conduct customer service related tasks as required
- Intermediate level of Mandarin required
- Intermediate to advanced level of Japanese required
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Professional and friendly attitude and conduct
- High level of reliability and thoroughness
- Well-groomed and professional appearance
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Property Management or Hospitality
Industry is a strong plus.