Internship Reference SGPM15
The company was established in 2018 to connect patients from around the World to the best Healthcare providers in Asia. Their mission is to serve the World’s patients by connecting them to the best Healthcare providers at the most affordable prices in a convenient and transparent manner. The team work with the best hospitals and clinics in Asia who maintain a commitment to the best service delivery to ensure that all of our patients receive World class care.
This company is part of a wider group that has launched in eight markets serving over 35 million users. Their mission is to democratize access to healthcare by taking the world’s healthcare information and making it universally accessible and useful.
Project Manager / Assistant to co-CEO
The company is currently looking for a Project Manager to report directly to the co-CEO to manage a variety or projects within the company. In particular they are looking for a PM to work on building a dashboard and supporting with market research. You may have opportunities to also be involved in other aspects of the company including Sales and Business Development partnerships. Specific projects will be discussed during the interview process based on the candidates background skillset and aspirations. Throughout the project you may be expected to work together with various different stakeholders and colleagues within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an entrepreneur who has previously worked for the leading e-commerce platform in Vietnam and the region, founded his own start-up and his a lot of business know-how.
● Working closely between the CEO and colleagues to plan and implement projects across different lines of business
● Help define scope, goals and deliverables and allocate project resources
● Create sprint plans and projected timelines for completions
● Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development.
● Preparing and delivering weekly dashboards to track sprints and ensure project completion within the defined set of time
● Manage weekly sprints by conducting 1/1s with all members of the team
Preference given to candidates with:
● Proficiency with related software tools including (but not limited to) JIRA, MS excel, etc.
● Strong leadership skills
● Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Excellent analytical skills, mastery with Microsoft Excel – macros, short-cuts, ability to create complex and dynamic dashboards
● Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and stakeholders and presenting both over the phone and in person
● Excellent command of English (reading/writing/speaking/listening)