Position Code: SGLA09
This law firm is one of the most prominent Vietnamese law firms with a rich history of growth and accomplishment.
They are highly diversified, providing legal advice and litigation services in a wide range of industries. For over 14 years more than 1,000 clients, both foreign and Vietnamese organizations and individuals, have trusted this law firm and solicited their legal services.
They have taken proceedings for major clients with an average of 300 litigation and consultation cases annually.
Practising Lawyer Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Preparing all documents required to file cases, including briefs and other court documents
- Working closely with team members to prepare a comprehensive brief on each case that goes to trial
- Scheduling and conducting depositions of witnesses and experts
- Researching legal concepts, case law, judicial opinions, statutes and regulations
- Providing proper legal citation and statutory interpretation
- Maintaining accurate case files, notes and reports
- Negotiating cases to meet the needs of the firm and the client
- Making sure all parties are carrying out their court order sentence and paying the necessary fines
- Writing legal documents such as contracts, lawsuits, deeds, wills, and appeals
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good at MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have good command for both written and spoken in English
- Being a proactive and responsible team player
- Have good research skills, writing skills, multi-tasking skills, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a strong desire to learn new things and quickly apply that knowledge to a specific task
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!