Internship Reference SGNGO11
This organisation is a social enterprise, dedicated to helping people with disability into the workplace in the developing world. They provide software development, web site design, graphic design and mobile app development from a base of programmers and designers with physical disabilities. This type of work is ideal for people with physical disabilities, since they don’t have to travel to do it and it allows them to earn a good living wage, whilst showing companies and other disabled people alike, that having a disability does not preclude a person from being valuable to society.
Their vision: transform the employment prospects for the 15 million disabled people in Vietnam. Campaign for equality and universal access.
The team are lead by two highly experienced British Project Managers who understand their customers’ needs and ensure our team delivers a quality service, on time and within budget.
By giving them an opportunity to quote, you will be fighting discrimination and helping disadvantaged people take their rightful place in society in the developing world.
What they offer
Bespoke Business Software Development
Bespoke Mobile App Development
Bespoke Web Site Development
Low Cost Business Marketing Web Site
● Support with social media and marketing
● Support with raising awareness for the mission of the organisation
● Assist the team with dealing customer requirements, requests and expectations, especially if international clients, and making sure that this is delivered to a high quality in the final product or service.
● If your skills allow you will also support in the IT areas or Graphic Design areas of the organisation
● Other tasks as and when required which may involve client relations, project management and other projects that the team and founders are working on.
● The opportunity to learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs and business people.
● Giving you insight into all aspects of building a high growth in a successful company.
● A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
● An international, dynamic and highly motivated team.
● The chance impact people for the better.
● Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
● Passionate about the concept of the organisation and pushing through a powerful message
● Interest in diversity and HR
● Proactive, adaptable, flexible and willing to learn
● Software development & technical skills an advantage
● Graphic design skills an advantage