Internship Reference: MXBS21
We are a Mexican registered company specializing in the sale and distribution of computer equipment, consumables, stationery, telephone services, fire detection systems, CCTV, telecommunications networks, the maintenance of equipment and manufacture of office and school furniture.
We started operations in February 2007 and are dedicated to providing the best service and attention to all of our customers. Our staff are people committed to their work, who get involved and have been trained to provide quality customer service. We work with a number of brands and suppliers in the market, providing our customers with the highest quality products to meet their specific needs. Our staff have been trained in Australia, New Zealand and Mexico to provide up-to-date customer solutions.
Some of our long-term clients include:
- SEMAR Secretaria de Marina
- CONALEP del Estado de México
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional (National Polytechnic Institute)
- Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (Social Security Institute of Mexico)
- Hospital General Naval De Alta Especialidad
- INE Instituto Nacional Electoral (National Electoral Institute)
Marketing Internship with a Technology Distribution Company
An intern in this role will be responsible for creating a series of documents which promote the company visually, for example introductory brochures and other marketing documents, that will raise the profile of the company.
These documents may be presented in conjunction with marketing and social media campaigns.
You will have the opportunity to present documents to the rest of the team and implement realistic objectives within the scope of the designated project time frame. The project you will be working on can be planned and structured in conjunction with the company management prior to your arrival in Mexico.
In summary, your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare a visual presentation report
- Undertake research
- Develop functional marketing solutions
- Develop short-term marketing strategies
- Contribute to business growth plans through marketing initiatives
- Contribute suggestions and solutions to the rest of the team
English and a working knowledge of Spanish are essential.
Qualifications in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business Administration or E-Commerce would be ideal.
An intern in this role must possess a number of the following skills:
- Ability to work in a team
- Confidence to ask questions
- Good communication
- IT literate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding of social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn
- Understanding of the processes of research and marketing campaigns.
Knowledge of Mailchimp, Photoshop (or similar design software), GoDaddy and Woocommerce would also be beneficial.