Position Code: CDGDE04
This internship host company is a purpose-driven, strategic communications company.
Fusing strategic thinking and creativity with their sense of social responsibility, they create award-winning content, connect people with ideas and build communities to help enable a positive social change.
They are a diverse and inclusive company of young talents working in Paris, London, Beirut and Dubai.
Role: Motion Graphics Designer
This internship host company is a strategic communication and content development firm that is seeking a full-time Motion Graphics designer (Animator) to join its team.
You’ll be working on;
- Work closely with the creative team and take part in creating engaging animations for a diverse array of media
- Assisting in the creation of animation storyboards
- Preparing conceptual layouts for the motion graphic projects
- Ensuring creative assist and designs adhere to brand guidelines
- Editing raw video footage and add effects/elements
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- A portfolio of good creative work
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Manage time effectively, with the ability to prioritize while multitasking
- Respond appropriately to creative feedback
- Native level of Arabic and fluency in English (French is a plus)