Position Code: MADIT05
This company has created a new App to give visibility and encourage to buy in business and local shops (bakeries, greengrocers, fishmongers and butchers), reduce emissions and fight against food waste.
They connect lovers of responsible shopping with local establishments that want to expand their product offering beyond their usual clientele.
Founded during 2020 in Madrid, they are currently serving the Spain market but will be expanding in other markets soon – it’s an exciting time to join them!
Mobile/Android App Developer Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, able to self-manage and work remotely.
- Conduct code reviews & peer reviews.
- Prepare necessary documentation.
- Review updates/patches and make necessary code updates.
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of.
- Concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good knowledge of Laravel.
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Work on Bug fixing.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play.
- Knowledge of Twilio, Mailgun, DigiOcean.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK’s like API, SOAP, REST.
- Push notifications & Toast.
- Android Studio.
- Google play store knowledge.
- Ability and desire to learn new applications/processes/environment.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!