Position Code: TPIT63
This is an XR company that develops an open-source metaverse platform as part of its endeavour to build accessible and capable virtual worlds for organizations, universities, enterprises, and more.
Working with this company, you will…
- Develop professional skills working with an international team, physically in Taipei, Taiwan and remotely with their worldwide team from the USA, Europe, New Zealand, and more…
- Utilize English in a professional software and game development environment
- Develop a strong professional portfolio working with open source and developing AAA-quality games and products
- Work with future tech that will be utilized by the world’s population in its entirety
- AR & VR (XR), Metaverse
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Game Design & Development
Metaverse Web Developer (UI/UX) Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
The qualified applicant will have a desire to learn game design & development principles as it pertains to UI/UX functionality, designed and developed with web technology.
Equipment will be provided for this job if needed.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You have the ambition to create experiences that move people through emotion
- You have the desire to grow as an individual to build a better future for yourself
- You are unafraid of failure, you are afraid of never trying
- These technologies (AI, XR, robotics, and metaverse) being the future of mankind, you possess the desire to understand what makes them so important
- You have an acceptable command of the English language in text and speech
- You are bilingual (this is not required but it’s always nice to have!)
- You are an artist or a composer (e.g. our digital artists are also composers!)
- and more…
- Work collaboratively using Git source control (required)
- Collaborate with 3D artists to refine workflows and asset design (required)
- Create game-ready shaders with WebGL / WebGPU (preferred)
- Design & develop cutting-edge tech demos on the web (preferred)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!