Position Code: TPDE19
This is an XR company that develops an open-source metaverse platform as part of its endeavour to build accessible and capable virtual worlds for organizations, universities, enterprises, and more.
Working with this company, you will…
- Develop professional skills working with an international team, physically in Taipei, Taiwan and remotely with our worldwide team from the USA, Europe, New Zealand, and more…
- Utilize English in a professional software and game development environment
- Develop a strong professional portfolio working with open source and developing AAA-quality games and products
- Work with future tech that will be utilized by the world’s population in its entirety – AR & VR (XR), Metaverse
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Game Design & Development
Metaverse Digital Artist
Possible tasks and projects include:
- The qualified applicant will have a desire to learn game design methodologies and approaches to asset conceptualization, modelling, and animation.
- Equipment will be provided for this job if needed.
- Collaborate with the team to refine workflows and asset design (required)
- Collaborate with programmers using Git source control (required)
- Texturing with Substance Painter (or equivalent) (preferred)
- Conceptualize, design, and create game-ready assets using Blender (or Maya) (required)
- and more…
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You have the ambition to create experiences that move people through emotion
- You have the desire to grow as an individual to build a better future for yourself
- You are unafraid of failure, you are afraid of never trying
- These technologies (AI, XR, robotics, and metaverse) being the future of mankind, you possess the desire to understand what makes them so important
- Here are some general skills that we’d like to see:
- You have an acceptable command of the English language in text and speech
- You are bilingual (this is not required but it’s always nice to have!)
- You are an artist or a composer (e.g. their digital artists are also composers!)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!