Internship Code: TPBS96
This company’s goal is to promote skin mindfulness and inspire women to take better care of their body’s largest organ, the skin. They promise to use more natural ingredients, restrict the use of preservatives and chemicals, maintain a high standard of quality and service, and stick to eco-friendly factory and packaging processes.
Most of their products contain coffee extract that brings amazing skin health benefits. Coffee is an amazing ingredient containing caffeine, antioxidants, and vitamins, helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite, protect skin from UV and free radical damage, moisturize and brighten the skin, reduce inflammation, and increase circulation.
Marketing Specialist at Cosmetics Company
They are looking to find a marketing specialist that can utilize their marketing passion to increase the awareness of the skincare brand through content marketing, and help position the brand to convert more sales through online channels.
- Creating new content for social channels Instagram and Facebook: posts with copy, photos, and videos
- Proposing new ideas, campaigns, and initiatives to push the objectives forward
- Creative content production, campaign ideation, and promotion ideation through social channels
- Perform offsite SEO activities including article writing, link building, guest blogging, forum posting, social posting
- Manage content for social channels including LinkedIn, Medium, Facebook, and Instagram
- Detail new social groups, hashtags, and connections to link up with
- Competitor research and analysis
- Proficient English ability
- Some minimal marketing experience
- Care about doing the job right
- Can self-manage a workload
- Like variety in your work
- Look for ways to do things better
- Understand how to scale a business
- Love team play and friendships
- Free-thinker, speak your mind
- Easy-going, gregarious, love to laugh