Internship Code: TPBS121
This is a corporate wellness training company that provides services that address the needs of all sorts of different corporate entities. Their work creates an increase in overall performance and employee engagement, which naturally leads to more effective leadership, greater team performance, real employee commitment, and a company culture that is connected to a company’s mission.
Marketing & Social Media Specialist Internship
The intern is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The Specialist may also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly
- Wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data
- Help convert our brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions
- BA degree in Communications/Marketing or a relevant field preferred. Have basic knowledge in mindfulness with a high interest in the wellness field
- Creative thinker who can develop ways to build and promote content for website revamp projects. Website design experience is a plus. Must have a working knowledge of Wix and Photoshop, and drive to continually develop skills
- Knowledge and experience in building and nurturing social media communities. Enthusiastic and avid social media user with demonstrated communication skills with platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn), blogs, monitoring sites, social bookmarking sites, etc., and the ability to learn new applications and systems
- Ability to work independently with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables; ability to think on the fly. Flexible, collaborative approach including the capacity to work independently, make recommendations for improvements and receive feedback
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Photo editing expertise. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS; experience with website content management systems a plus. Experience in measurement and analysis of web traffic and social media metrics. In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
The successful candidate who completes the internship position satisfactorily will be recruited and moved into a Sales & Marketing role.