Internship Code: TPBS122
This company is a fine and demi-fine jewellery brand. They are one of the first, if not the first, ethically sourced and conflict-free salt & pepper diamond brands in Asia.
Salt & pepper really represents their vision to embrace the ‘perfectly imperfect’ aesthetic – one that contains natural imperfections, which they interpret as beautiful and full of character, just like all of us. They are excited to also announce that they are about to launch a more affordable gold vermeil jewellery line for the bigger crowd.
They’re on a mission to embrace the ‘perfectly’ imperfect. While wearing their products, they want people who wear their jewellery pieces to feel confident and encourage them to come on this journey to stay true to themselves no matter what they do – or take action to find themselves again when needed.
Sound like something you want to be part of? They’re growing – if you think you could be their missing link and Marketing Intern, then this could be the experience for you.
- Assist in developing and executing global affiliate, influencer, and new collection launch marketing strategies
- Assist in online marketing, website, and social media
- Help sourcing and outreaching influencer and affiliate partnerships
- Affiliate onboarding and outreach: evaluate and monitor existing affiliate partners to optimize performance, add net new affiliates and influencers to scale
- Work cross-functionally with management and digital designer to develop strategies and monitor performance
- Evaluate influencer and affiliate impact to help inform strategy on a weekly and monthly basis
- Uploading new product information, press, and update homepage
- Conduct sales research to identify and build up a contact database of potential shops
- Sending a newsletter to subscriber lists & monitoring effectiveness to subscriber lists and effectiveness of each campaign
- Opportunity to manage Instagram & Facebook accounts, and monitoring effectiveness of social media strategy
- Good knowledge of social media channels
- Good attention to detail
- A high organised work ethic & be able to work quickly and efficiently
- The ability to work as part of a team with the celebrity co-founder, digital designer, and product designer.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise efficiently
- A basic business and marketing understanding would be useful, as well as an interest in fine and demi-fine jewellery or fashion brands
- Strong excel and reporting skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Networking aptitude
- A passion for jewellery, or fashion
- Most importantly, someone who genuinely believes in their vision. To inspire confidence, encourage people to stay true to themselves, and learn to embrace the ‘perfectly’ imperfect in them & in life