Position Code: BERBS36
This Internship Host Company is a rental home marketplace that provides flexible housing in vibrant coliving communities for the new generation of young professionals. Bridging the gap between offering affordable housing while also increasing homeowners’ occupancy rates.
Every house is managed by an in-house host, vetted through the Host Company, ensuring a hassle-free experience for both tenants and landlords.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Market research on the latest trends in Coliving, Social Networks, Proptech, Travaltech, Co-working.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Host Company’s marketing and social media strategy.
- Sourcing and identification of new influencers.
- Drive and boost Host Company presence on our social media channels and develop target group-specific and creative content across all channels.
- Play a vital role in driving and executing brand and awareness marketing projects and initiatives to grow their customer base.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Write blog/website content keeping SEO parameters in the account.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns.
- Support in growing our IG account community, as well as reflecting the brand identity and value.
- Track weekly KPIs and metrics, and analyze the performance.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Educational background in a business discipline, ideally with a focus on marketing.
- Strong spoken and written English language skills.
- Creative and joy in writing copy and designing.
- Proficient with common office programs (MS Word, Excel), ideally also experienced in using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Optimise, CMS software, CRM software, Tableau, Facebook Business Manager or project management software (the more the better, none necessary).
- Good knowledge of online journalism, social media and blog landscapes.
- Ability to read performance metrics.
- Act independently and be motivated to take responsibility for projects.
- Marketing related experience is a plus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!